Join the Team!
We are on a mission to make holograms accessible and enjoyable to everyone. Want to join us?
(Junior, Senior or Lead)
Sense of Space is looking for a talented and proactive Software Engineer to join the company. We are looking for a versatile individual who is able to solve complex problems creatively and learn new technologies fast without much guidance. If you embrace challenges, problem solving and creating something new and exciting in the context of computer graphics, 3D data processing, computer vision and cloud computing, you are our candidate.
Sense of Space, a Helsinki-based company, is dedicated to making intuitive and accessible content creation and streaming tools for volumetric video-based holograms. We are specialized in developing editing tools, cloud-based compression and streaming systems and WebAR technologies. Our products allow digital creators to adopt volumetric video holograms and 3D technologies regardless of their technical knowledge.
Remote work position.
What we offer:
- Interesting work!
- Possibility to grow with the company.
- Talented and friendly coworkers.
- Remote working and flexibility.
- Start-up agility.
What we expect from you:
- Drive to learn new things, willingness to enter uncharted territory.
- Analytical thinking.
- Frictionless communication.
- Good understanding of basic software engineering and practical experience on:
- Coding, software design and architecture.
- Data structures and algorithms.
- Testing, version control.
- Agile methodologies.
- Experience with at least a few of the following:
- 3D graphics (web and/or desktop).
- Geometric data processing.
- Cloud infrastructure.
- Full-stack development.
- UX development.
- Applied mathematics (AI/ML/statistics/computer vision/algebra).
- ThreeJS, A-Frame.
- Game Engines (Unity/UE4/PlayCanvas/others).
- Relevant experience with at least two general purpose programming languages, preferably one of the following: